Formally the Chicago & Northwestern train depot anchoring the south end of Rhinelander’s downtown retail & office district & more recently the Smith Barney investment firm office building, this historic landmark building offers 12 individual glass faced offices, front & rear vestibule entries w/reception & waiting rooms(2), large clerical support area, spacious conference room, tech & copy center areas, men’s/women’s rest rooms, and strategically located office assistant work stations. The building was completely renaissanced in 1984 into the current state of the art office complex while simultaneously maintaining the integrity & appeal of the original 1894+/- train depot. The train tracks were replaced by Courtney Street, the beginning of Rhinelander’s main commercial & retail artery. There is private parking for up to 13 vehicles off Courtney St. This is an impressive & ideally located commercial structure suitable for one… or divided multi-faceted… business applications.
Listing courtesy of FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
6080 Hwy. W.
Manitowish Waters, WI 54545